Saturday, September 6, 2008

Making Money on the Internet

My Mortgage is close to 5/8th of my income thus my investigating online money makers.
A few things learned while trying to make money on the Internet.
1) Never buy the Survey Lists you can find most if not all for free.
2) Don't expect to make big money as stated in so many adds surveys pennies to $5.00 so far
3) Make sure when you sign up for a trial run on a product that you set up the cancelation at least 3 days before the trial expiration date you don't want to be surprised by a charge hitting your bank account. (sometimes it takes 2-3 days to cancel by internet a call is better & don't be surprised when the person tries to talk you into staying) I have found so far these pay the best $2.00 - $30.00. Try Vindale they walk you through this procedure.
4) Be aware when you trial a credit card it will lower your Credit rating.
5) Checkout site MoneySavingMethods.com Carrie really knows her stuff.

I will keep you up on how I am doing.