Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Divine Intervention, Could Be?

I had a well deserved vacation and was able to reschedule my Job Testing for the following Monday. Sweet!! Who in her/his right mind would want to do work related tasks on vacation. I was a bit nervous going into the testing area & was greeted by Michelle, immediately I felt at ease. During testing my PC locked up giving me a chance to become more familiar with how the test worked and when completed Michelle told me I passed. I thought "Hot Dog I Still Got It WooHoo" :>) Tuesday the Company pulled the job due to "Business Qualifications". I went to HR looked at the job openings and indeed most of the jobs in my region had been pulled. Available were Sales jobs "Been There Done That" when I was in my teens "No Way, So Not My Thing". I then went through feelings of Denial, Anger, Depression and Acceptance (I must not have wanted it enough to Bargain). Today I'm seeing the goal was not for the Job but to show myself after 15 years I still Rocked interviews and testing. Control totally yanked from my hands again, a Core issue I'm relearning and working on Trusting I'm exactly where I need to be and continuing to wait to be shown what is best for me and all concerned. I LOVE my job, I just need more cash flow, so here's to me creating abundance however it comes to me :>)