Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One of My Favorite Seattle Characters Has Returned



One of my Favorite Seattle Characters has returned to his regular venue at Macy's entrance to Seattle's Metro Bus Tunnel my favorite Street Musician Flutist Antonio (:>). He had taken, to me, a long sabatical playing at the other end of the Metro Bus Tunnel sharing his joy with other Lucky Seattlites as they were working on the escalators at my end of the Tunnel. I really missed him!! I have found certain people come into my life just to brighten my day, put a lift in my step, add the silver lining to an otherwise grey cloud of a day & he is most certainly one of them!! I swear to God, go to this part of Seattle & he will brighten your day too Guaranteed. He told me he has started writing a book about his experiences as a Street Musician his "Chosen Profession" and has many great stories. I believe it and I can't wait to start reading as I am lucky enough to get the beginning draft of a few pages. Stay Tuned.