Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A New Job Has Arrived

With the downsizing I am happy to say all who wanted the Buy Out got it & none from my Department needed to be surplussed.
Yesterday I was offered a new job, same pay & will have even more contact with people in the job I want. I was also told by a friend if I was interested in Management a different tack would be Process Analyst. My plan is remaining on track; guide me to the best job for my highest good & the highest good of all concerned. I have my trust setbacks & will self doubt when things don't happen quickly enough, which fits perfectly in tandem with my being more patient with me. Thanks to a terrific support team continually holding my Truth to my face. Stepping back, breathing & trusting my Inner Guidance is pulling me through slowly & surely.
Timing does not mean in my scheme of how my life should unfold but what is best for all concerned.