Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time to Integrate

Life never ceases to amaze me all I can say is Thank You! I am being motivated to start walking again & it's easy. I have always been really active & after I was diagnosed with osteopenia (cracked a rib doing a simple sit-up) I was freaked I could crack something else. I have been on a prescription now for 2 1/2 years & started doing strength training again in February of this year 4 days a week & was walking 20 min in the morning to catch the bus & 20min home but I'm still losing muscle tone & gaining weight Bummer. So I have decided to get off the bus & extend my walk home from 20 min. to 30 - 45 min. I started yesterday & this should be easy as I used to walk home from work when I lived closer, so I will see how much it blends my mind, body & spirit.