Thursday, November 20, 2008

Trial By Fire

Today was very challenging. All week long I was unable to do my daily reports. The lesson : Going with the flow. I was fine until the day the toner was to arrive passed & the person ordering was being less than forthright. I have a problem with people withholding knowledge knowing updates will assuage others' stress. I was also working on getting new PC systems up & running so they will be ready when Training Day starts Dec 1st. Add to this mix, next week is a short week so I was feeling the Crush "Am I going to get this Done". I went to speak to 2 close friends & warm & fuzzy feelings were not available. They were right up my Holiday alley of Family of origin. I'm lucky I realized what was happening; so I started to re parent myself with positive sentences i.e. "I love you Kerry" & "You're a good girl" in a "mantra-like repetition" One friend came to see me & apologized. I really appreciated the heartfelt gesture. The Inner Child still feels the anger/fear based energy, as it went to my Core. I walked my 40 minute home stretch & turned it into a Physical meditation repeating the positive thoughts over & over again while the walking helped integrate the healing mental & emotional thoughts into my body.
My Body always picks up change in my life before my mind. I believe it's because the body locks in the memories of all emotional feelings & senses what's coming up before the Logical brain can decipher what the feeling is. I felt this yesterday on my walk to the bus I was unable to pinpoint the hit exactly; however I usually know it is going to be emotional.
Okay I'm really tired & it's time to take really good care of Me.
Plan: a nice long Hot shower & to bed early.